Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust
Contact: Mr Stephen Bleakley
Salisbury District Hospital
Tel: 01722 429262
About Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust
Why should I work in the Pharmacy at Salisbury District Hospital
- Our ward pharmacists are fully integrated into wider ward teams as this is where they spend 90% of their time – the wards here love their pharmacists and technicians!
- All ward pharmacists are supported by experienced medicines management technicians
- We really care about the wellbeing of our staff and have superb facilities such as on site accommodation, swimming pools, gym, fitness classes and access to personal trainers
- Very supportive team and managers and all staff are actively encouraged to shape and develop the future direction of the team.
- Fully funded postgraduate qualifications such as clinical diplomas or MSc.
- Potential to undertake further training e.g. independent prescribing course / leadership development at a point in your career that is right for you.
- Excellent staff parking facilities – reasonable rates and guaranteed spaces.
- Light, airy department (with windows!) and many of the wards look out onto the beautiful Salisbury countryside.
- Great location –Salisbury is less than 60 minutes away from Bath, Bournemouth, Southampton, Winchester, Portsmouth and has great public transport links to London and the South West. Salisbury itself is also a beautiful, vibrant city with many music, art and food festivals, open air markets, a historic cathedral and Stonehenge is just round the corner.
1 job with Salisbury NHS Foundation Trust
Band 7 Senior Clinical Hospital Pharmacist (rotational programme) in the historic and beautiful city of Salisbury.