Pharmacy Dispenser (NVQ II)
Sterling Cross are delighted to be working for an innovative, forward thinking Pharmacy business, changing the way repeat prescriptions are dispensed. Due to the popularity of the product they provide and the service that they offer, they are moving to a larger premises; with this move they now have positions available for forward thinking, enthusiastic and energetic dispensers.
Working hours for this role and Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm although this is subject to change as the company expands.
- NVQ Level II Dispenser Technician
- Ideally 2 years’ experience
- Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
- Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
- High level of concentration
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent team working skills
- IT literate
Benefits: Annual leave allowance as well as professional support and development.