Medical Affairs Officer
We are currently recruiting for a Medical Affairs Officer within our Medical Department at our Head Office in Manchester. Key responsibilities of the role include Medical Information as well as the provision of technical support to our Sales and Marketing function.
The successful applicant will contribute to the provision of timely and accurate medical information scientific service, acting as first point of contact for healthcare professionals and patients to support the use of the Chiesi product portfolio. The Medical Affairs Officer will also be responsible for review of promotional and educational materials to ensure they are accurate, fair and balanced and comply with relevant legal and ethical obligations.
The successful candidate will become the product expert. In addition, they will be required to deliver effective product training to the Sales teams plus, establish close working relationships with Marketing.
- Science degree
- Experience gained from working in a similar role would be advantageous
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Good organisational skills, able to manage multiple projects and adhere to deadlines
- Solutions orientated, with a can do attitude
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, experience in dealing with customers on the telephone would be preferable
- Careful attention to detail with ability to interpret scientific and clinical trial data
- Experience in Chiesi’s specialist therapy areas preferred
Chiesi Limited is a family-owned company with a reputation for research and innovation. Chiesi specialises in respiratory, transplantation, neonatal and rare disease with well-known treatments for asthma, COPD, cystic fibrosis and respiratory distress syndrome in premature neonates. The pipeline includes biologic therapies for rare, hereditary diseases. Chiesi is committed to improving patient outcomes and quality of life. Chiesi is one of the fastest growing Pharmaceutical companies in the UK, ranked within the top 15.
Apply for Medical Affairs Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly