Pharmacy Technician (12 month contract)
We’re recruiting a Pharmacy Technician to join our Central Pharmacy Team based in Harlow (12 month fixed term contract)
We’re one of the most experienced providers of clinical homecare in the UK, and we’ve been supporting patients in this way since 1975.
LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare provides care to more than 36,000 patients in their own home – ranging from straightforward delivery of medication to specialist nursing for complex conditions. We’re passionate about what we do and the difference we make to our patients lives. It’s this dedication that ensures we constantly deliver outstanding levels of care to our patients.
About the Role
Working within our Central Pharmacy Team, you will be responsible for providing effective support to LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare’s Central Pharmacy Team and regional business units to enable effective dispensing of aseptically compounded products and other items. You will be involved in Oncology and TPN processing. You will advise on processes, and advise other Pharmacy professions within LloydsPharmacy Clinical Homecare.
You will be required to work 9 am – 5.30 pm, Monday – Friday.
Our preferred candidate will have the following experience:
- Working in a hospital pharmacy, especially TPN and small volume IV products (desirable)
- Pharmacy advisory role
- Proficient in MS Office
You will also need to demonstrate the following:
- You hold a NVQ level 3 qualification in pharmaceutical sciences or equivalent
- Excellent attention to detail
- Effective communicator with all levels of staff
- Ability to advise and support the Central Pharmacy team
- Possession of a full UK driving license
- Competitive basic salary
- Personal pension plan
- 28 days annual leave (includes statutory holidays)
Apply for Pharmacy Technician (12 month contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly