We are looking for an experienced Pharmacy Manager for our busy pharmacy in Uddingston on the outskirts of Glasgow.
The pharmacy is in a central location at the heart of the community, close to GP practices. There is a good customer footfall and a pharmacy manager who thrives on patient contact and providing advice is essential.
This is a full-time position working with a team of six.
Candidates should have the following skills:
- Management experience with a strong people management and organisational skills
- Commercially aware and understand how to maintain and grow a pharmacy business
- Be able to take responsibility for driving new services and implementing and developing new aspects of the pharmacy contract
- An excellent communicator, who is confident in building relationships with local healthcare professionals
- Provide excellent patient care and customer service
- Salary £46,000 pa
- Pension Scheme
- 5 weeks holiday, plus 9 statutory days