Pharmacy Dispenser (NVQ II) / Technician (NVQ III) or ACT
Our client, a thriving community pharmacy business, firmly believes that to serve the community requires a constant commitment and professional attitude to its healthcare needs. They are looking for enthusiastic Pharmacy dispensers and technicians to join the teams.
You will want to make a difference to patient care through building strong relationships with their customers whilst delivering a high quality Pharmacy service and be able to integrate into a highly motivated team.
Working with the Pharmacist Manager and supporting them in carrying out the day to day activities connected with the preparation and supply of medicines. The job holder will support the Pharmacist Manager in maintaining and running an efficient and successful community pharmacy.
- Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- NVQ Level II or III in Pharmacy Services
- Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
- Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
- High level of concentration
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent team working skills
- IT literate
Benefits: In return you will receive 28 days annual leave allowance (including public holidays), childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, travel pack scheme and ongoing training and development.