Pharmacy Dispenser (NVQ II) / Technician (NVQ III)
6 days left
- Job Type
- Pharmacy technician
Our client, a thriving community pharmacy business, firmly believes that to serve the community requires a constant commitment and professional attitude to its healthcare needs. They are looking for an enthusiastic Pharmacy dispenser or technician to join the team on a full time basis (43.5 hours a week)
You will want to make a difference to patient care through building strong relationships with their customers whilst delivering a high quality Pharmacy service and be able to integrate into a highly motivated team.
Branch opening times: Monday to Friday 8am – 10pm, Saturday 8am – 6pm and Sunday 11am – 1pm. You will be required to work 1 Saturday in 3 as well as 1 late shift (12pm – 10pm) a week. There is a fantastic team in place, including 6 Pharmacists and 15 dispensers. The branch offers a wide range of services and has a dedicated dispensary for care home and NOMAD services, you will have an opportunity to work in this department as well as working in the main dispensary.
- Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- NVQ Level II or III in Pharmacy Services
- Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
- Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
- High level of concentration
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent team working skills
- IT literate
Benefits: In return you will receive 5 weeks annual leave allowance (plus public holidays) and ongoing training and development.
Apply for Pharmacy Dispenser (NVQ II) / Technician (NVQ III)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly