Pharmacy Technician (NVQ II/III) or ACT
This local independent pharmacy currently has an opportunity for 2 experienced Pharmacy Technician (NVQ II/III) or Accredited Checking Technician (ACT).
This is a hub Pharmacy – there is no patient interaction. Opening hours are Monday to Friday 9am – 6pm and Saturday 9am – 12pm. Currently they manage an average of 25,000 items and have a great support network in place.
Branch opening times: Monday to Friday 9am – 6.30pm and Saturday 9am – 2pm. This branch has a great team in place and currently does between 8500 and 9000 items.
Reporting directly to the Pharmacist Manager, your support is vital to the pharmacist in the provision of advanced and enhanced services. You will be part of a small, hard-working and compact team, and will be involved in developing relationships with patients and healthcare organisations in order to ensure that the most effective customer service is delivered.
- Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Accuracy Checking Technician Status
- NVQ Level III in Pharmacy Services
- NVQ Level II Dispenser Technician
- Ideally 2 years’ experience
- Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
- Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
- High level of concentration
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent team working skills
- IT literate
Benefits: In return you will receive 28 days annual leave allowance (including public holidays and ongoing training and development.