System & Business Information Manager - Isle of Man
NOBLE’S HOSPITAL – PHARMACY DEPARTMENT
Noble’s Hospital has begun a major technological transformation programme (‘Digital Future’) covering all of its key Departments to radically improve efficiency and patient outcomes. This is part of a Government-led digital strategy.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Noble’s Hospital for an enthusiastic, self-motivated GPhC-Registered Pharmacy Technician to work as our Systems & Business Information Manager, supporting the delivery of multiple clinical projects within the EPR Programme.
Working with the Chief Pharmacist & Lead Pharmacist for Medicines Information and IT development, you will be responsible for the implementation, utilisation and maintenance of key elements of medicines management-related Clinical IT Systems, including the introduction of new functionality to the pharmacy stock control and a key role in the implementation of a new Electronic Prescribing and Medicines Administration (EPMA) system.
Hospital Pharmacy experience is essential for this role.
Interested applicants can apply via
www.jobtrain.co.uk/iomgovjobs and search 5461
The closing date for applications is 21st July 2017
Why you should join us in the Isle of Man...
- Relaxed way of life, friendly people and low crime rates
- Enjoy an outdoor lifestyle - walking, diving, sailing, mountain biking and great beaches
- Over 100 flights a week to London, Dublin and regional airports
- Short commutes with no traffic jams!
- Great environment to raise a family with high standards of pupil behaviour and an extensive range of extra-curricular activities
- Low income tax rates, maximum rate is 20%
Department of Health and Social Care
Rheynn Slaynt as Kiarail y Theay