Public Affairs Manager
The National Pharmacy Association (NPA) is recruiting for a Public Affairs Manager to join its Policy and Public Affairs team on a permanent basis. This is a key role in the NPA’s work of representing the interests of independent community pharmacies.
Role purpose and accountabilities
- To influence Government, other public bodies, other stakeholders and pharmacy organisations to ensure that NPA policy positions are effectively represented
- To develop and protect the reputation of the NPA among key external audiences, to ensure that the NPA is seen as a credible voice of independent community pharmacy
- To monitor developments in the public affairs arena and alert colleagues as and when appropriate, to ensure that NPA Board and executive are informed of changes in the external environment
- To manage external public affairs workstreams to optimise the outcome for NPA Members
- To prepare concise, informative and high-quality documents in order to support effective decision making at Board level
- To advise NPA members on how to campaign locally
The role is based at the NPA head office in St Albans, Hertfordshire.
The closing date for applications is 19 July 2017 and interviews will be held w/c 17 July 2017.
- 25 days holiday, rising to 28 days after 3 completed years service
- Pension (5% employee & employer contributions)
- Medicash healthcare
- Season ticket loan
Apply for Public Affairs Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly