4 x Clinical Writer - London
1 day left
4 x Clinical Writers.
- 2 are Full Term contracts for 12 months
- 2 are permanent.
All PhP products and services depend on high quality content. The role of the Clinical Writer is to contribute to the creation of appropriate content for the various PhP products in order to maintain their positions as authoritative sources of information about drugs and medicines.
In addition, appropriately trained Clinical Writers may authorize content for release.
- Contribute to content creation, including but not exclusively, searching for and selecting relevant information, organising and writing or checking content suitable for use in PhP products; taking clinical and professional responsibility for the accuracy, safety, and appropriateness of the content;
- Assist in the timely delivery of content both by managing contributions, where appropriate, and by processing material according to production schedules;
- Assist in dealing with experts in drug therapy, advisory committees, and other external contacts, by preparation of papers for board meetings and electronic forums, presentations in person, or other appropriate methods of communication;
- Develop and maintain links with the user community; both to ensure that the publications reflect current clinical practice and user requirements, and to support the future development of the content and its modes of delivery;
- May be required to represent the publications on relevant issues to external organisations;
- Under the guidance of the Content Manager (Development and Support), contribute to the quality assurance of products and content;
- If appropriately trained, may sign off content for release.
- Appropriate and timely selection or approval of content, delivered in a style appropriate to the publication;
- Quality of editorial work; minimal reworking and input required by colleagues;
- Meeting deadlines or renegotiating deadlines if necessary (but demonstrating an understanding of the limitations of rescheduling);
- Publication processes adhered to and maintained;
- Effective working relationships both with colleagues and external partners;
- Understanding of policies, procedures and remit of the various publications;
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THIS JOB
- Personal responsibility
- Achieving results/delivering performance
- Problem solving
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS FOR THIS JOB
- A graduate with a relevant life sciences degree;
- A good knowledge of the clinical uses of drugs and medicines;
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex information clearly and concisely;
- The ability to critically analyze source material and judge the clinical relevance of information on medicines;
- Ability to work effectively within a team and to organise own workload.
- Evidence of writing or editorial experience;
- Understanding/appreciation of digital publishing;
- Awareness of the UK and international markets for pharmaceutical, scientific and healthcare information.
Apply for 4 x Clinical Writer - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly