Relief Pharmacy Dispenser or Technician (NVQ II/III) or ACT
This local pharmacy group currently has an opportunity for an experienced Pharmacy Dispenser (NVQ II), Technician (NVQIII) or Accredited Checking Technician (ACT) to join them working across all there branches in Reading.
The right candidate will be highly motivated by the opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of this pharmacy business. You will be customer-focused and enjoy delivering a high quality Pharmacy service and building lasting relationships.
As a Relief dispenser or technician, you will build relationships with a variety of pharmacy teams, local health professionals and customers from all walks of life, sharing best practice wherever you go. Supporting a range of branches across the region from the high street to health centres every day will be different so you`ll enjoy plenty of variety as you develop pharmacy teams and help them provide an amazing service to every customer who comes through the door.
- Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Accuracy Checking Technician Status
- NVQ Level III in Pharmacy Services
- NVQ Level II Dispenser Technician
- Ideally 2 years’ experience
- Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
- Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
- High level of concentration
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent team working skills
- IT literate
Benefits: In return you will receive 28 days annual leave allowance (including public holidays), childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, travel pack scheme and ongoing training and development.
Apply for Relief Pharmacy Dispenser or Technician (NVQ II/III) or ACT
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly