Course Development Pharmacist
Buttercups Training has an opportunity for a Course Development Pharmacist. The role will develop resources for teaching and learning, across a range of courses for registered and unregistered pharmacy staff. Prior experiencing of writing training materials or educational articles is essential. Prior experience of e-learning development is desirable.
The role will be predominately home based with a requirement to attend our office in Nottingham when required for meetings or training, usually once or twice a month.
You may carry out this role along side another part-time role providing there is no conflict of interest.
The successful candidate will have:
· GPhc registration
· Current or recent experience in NHS secondary care
· Strong writing, proof reading and editing skills
· Excellent research skills and the ability to summarise information
· Good knowledge of Word document editing
· A creative approach to teaching
· Excellent team working skills
· Organised, self motivated and able to meet deadlines