Surgical & Critical Care Specialist Pharmacist - Isle of Man
Are you looking for a change?
Why you should join us in the Isle of Man...
- Relaxed way of life, friendly people and low crime rates
- Enjoy an outdoor lifestyle - walking,diving, sailing, mountain biking and great beaches
- Over 100 flights a week to London,Dublin and regional airports
- Short commutes with no traffic jams!
- Great environment to raise a family with high standards of pupil behaviour and an extensive range of extra-curricular activities
- Low income tax rates, maximum rate is 20%
Applications are invited from suitably experienced Pharmacists to join our friendly team for this exciting new post of Surgical & Critical Care Specialist Pharmacist. The successful applicant will have a key role in the development and strategic delivery of medicines management across all inpatient areas within the Surgical Division, including the Critical Care Unit; and will work closely with the Consultant Surgeons and anaesthetists working across the Surgical Division, including Consultants in Critical Care Medicine, in order to
deliver both clinical and cost benefits of medicines management.
For further information on the duties of the post, please contact
Mrs Alison Price, Lead Clinical Pharmacist – Tel 01624 650823 or
email: Alison.Price@gov.im OR Dr Alan Pearson, Chief Pharmacist - Tel 01624 650830 or email: Alan.Pearson@gov.im
The successful candidate should hold a full valid driving licence and
have access to their own vehicle.
Interview expenses and a relocation package of up to £7,000
based on receipts is available for this role.
This role also qualifies for a recruitment incentive of £3,000 which will be paid in £1,000 instalments spread over two years. Subsidised accommodation and assistance with housing costs may also be available.
To find out more about the lifestyle, culture and living/working on the
on the Isle of Man please visit www.locate.im
Interested Applicants can apply via www.gov.im/jobs and search 5613
The closing date for applications is midnight on Thursday 12th October 2017