Noble’s Hospital - Department of Health and Social Care
£34,944 - £45,937 per annum
Why you should join us in the Isle of Man…
- Modern well-equipped hospital
- State of the art medical education facilities
- Attractive relocation package with advice and support on relocation
- Relaxed way of life, friendly people and low crime rates
- Short commutes with no traffic jams!
- Enjoy an outdoor lifestyle - walking, diving, sailing, mountain biking and great beaches
- Over 100 flights a week to London, Dublin and regional airports
- Great environment to raise a family with high standards of pupil behaviour and an extensive range of extracurricular activities
- Low income tax rates, maximum rate is 20%
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Pharmacist to join the team in Nobles Hospital in the Isle of Man.
Working in the Pharmacy department within Nobles Hospital, you will perform the professional role of a Practising Registered Pharmacist, including clinical service (both ward-based and prescription screening in the Pharmacy), provision of advice and supervision of dispensing. You will be involved in all aspects of the departmental activity when required and to cover the duties of the other Pharmacists in the times of absence to ensure the continuity of professional service is maintained.
You will be a holder of a Pharmacy Degree - (BPharm, BSc (Pharm), MPharm, or equivalent) and will be registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC).
You will be able to provide evidence of continuing professional development which meets the requirements of the Council.
You will have good all-round clinical knowledge and practical clinical skills, including knowledge of principles of pharmaceutical care of patients. You will be a team player, but prepared to make decisions as a professional.
Please note a police check will be required for this post. A full valid driving licence is also required for this post.
More details of the duties of the post can be obtained from recruiting manager Dr Alan Pearson on 01624 650830; or from the post line manager, Mrs Carolyn Coleman on 01624 650825.
Interview expenses and a relocation package of up to £7,000 based on receipts is available for this role.
For more information about the post, please visit www.gov.im/jobs and where you can search for the post using the reference number indicated above. You will also find the full job descriptions and the ability to apply online on the above website.
For further information about living in the Isle of Man and the Island’s lifestyle visit www.locate.im
Please note the closing date for applications is 2 November 2017