Pre-registration Pharmacist 2019/20 and 2020/21
Position: Pre-registration Pharmacist
Company: Lansdales Pharmacy
Location – High Wycombe, & Aylesbury Buckinghamshire
£20,500.00 – £23,000.00 per year
Job type – Fixed term contract
Lansdales Pharmacy is a small friendly family owned independent pharmacy group, based in South Buckinghamshire with pharmacies in High Wycombe and Aylesbury.
Are you looking for a pre-registration training year in an independent pharmacy with the flexibility to suit the training to your individual needs?
Lansdales Pharmacy is an independent pharmacy with 4 branches based in High Wycombe and Aylesbury, Bucks. You will be given hands on training aimed at providing you with the skills and experience you will need not only to successfully complete the training year but also to equip you for your future career. The pharmacies offer the usual NHS core services as well as private health checks and NHS funded enhanced services. Close links to local surgeries mean we are at the heart of providing excellent local healthcare.
- Structured training in line with GPhC competencies
- Enrolment onto the highly regarded Pro-Pharmace pre-registration training course which includes regular training days throughout the year.
- Opportunities to attend local pharmacy meetings and CPD training events, visits to GP surgeries and specialist nurse clinics
- Full time supervision and guidance from your pre-registration tutor who is based in-store, with the benefit of additional training from other pharmacists within the organisation.
- Three branch based positions, all positions include placements at one of the other branches to experience a alternative form of practice.
Please note, you must possess an MPharm or equivalent qualification acceptable to the GPhC for registration to the pre-registration training programme.
Tier 2 applicants considered.
For further information please contact Khal Khaliq, on 01494 522900
Closing Date for applications 15th April 2019
Salary: £20,500.00 to £22,500.00 /year
Apply for Pre-registration Pharmacist 2019/20 and 2020/21
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly