Berkshire Healthcare Foundation NHS Trust
The best care in the right place: developing and delivering excellent services in local communities with people and their families to improve their health, well-being and independence.
This one sentence describes what we are trying to achieve as an organisation – and sums up what is important to us.
Caring for and about you is our top priority.
We are committed to providing you with good quality, safe services and working together with you to develop innovative solutions.
The way we go about our work is defined by these values – which were developed after talking with our patients and their carers, our staff, our commissioners and our partners.
- Positive Patient Experience: to provide accessible, safe and clinically effective services that improve patient experience and outcomes of care
- Money Matters: to deliver sustainable services based on sound financial management
- To Be The Best: to be the provider of choice for people who use and commission our services
- Uniting Services: to establish a comprehensive range of integrated ‘out of hospital’ services
- Working Together: to work with our partners to play our part in developing caring and compassionate communities
Get job alerts from Berkshire Healthcare Foundation NHS Trust straight to your inbox