An opportunity has become available for a Chief Officer, working for a Local Pharmaceutical Committee (LPC) and representing community pharmacy contractors throughout Derbyshire.
What’s on offer?
- A competitive salary of circa £31,200 per annum (i.e. based on 24 hours per week at a rate of £25 per hour) depending upon experience and qualifications
- Enhanced holiday package
- Pension Scheme
An exciting opportunity has become available for a Chief Officer, working within the Derbyshire LPC (a.k.a. Community Pharmacy Derbyshire) and representing 216 community pharmacy contractors throughout the Derbyshire Area.
This role is offered on a part time basis with the successful candidate being able to offer flexibility in hours when needed.
We are looking to recruit a highly enthusiastic and motivated individual who is passionate about delivering excellent standards and ensuring delivery of the organisations aims and commitments.
The successful candidate should have relevant experience of working in a Community Pharmacy or the NHS and must possess the following skills:
- Experience of effective partnership working
- Experience of representing an organisation publicly to the media
- Negotiating skills to secure funding with other parties
- Negotiating and influencing skills at a strategic level so to build relationships and partnerships
- Understanding of culture, politics, structures and policy landscape in the NHS and Local Authorities
- Understanding and experience of investigating new services and developing them
- Able to work within the Nolan Principles of Public Life
- Experience of presenting to a wide range of audiences
- Significant experience at senior management level to include strategic planning, financial and human resource management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of managing support staff
- Knowledge and experience of working at Board Level
- Networking, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Degree level or equivalent
- Excellent IT skills including advanced understanding of Microsoft office applications
- Car owner with clean licence
Derbyshire LPC represents all community pharmacy contractors in Derbyshire (City and County). Amongst our many roles at present our priority is to ensure that with all the changes in NHS structure, commissioners are aware of community pharmacy and the services we can provide. We attend various meetings to promote our profession across the area; these include those of the CCG's, NHS England North Midlands, and Local Authorities, etc.
If you feel you have the essential requirements we are looking for and are interested in this exciting position, please enclose your full C.V. and covering letter stating why you should be considered for this position and email this through to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews for this position will be held during October 2017.
If you haven’t heard from us within 14 days of the advertised closing date, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES.