Senior and lead roles - London
Are you in clinical practice and looking to use your clinical knowledge in a different way? Are you a clinical manager looking to use your management experience in a new setting? Are you non-clinical, but with a wealth of healthcare publishing experience? Are you keen to learn new skills to contribute to improving prescribing practice across the UK and beyond?
Pharmaceutical Press is looking for people to contribute to BNF Publications, Martindale and Stockley’s Drug Interactions.
After a reorganisation, we are recruiting to two types of role: senior writers, who can bring substantial clinical experience to authoring our content, and lead writers, who will bring management experience to leading teams of clinical writers. Writing experience is not essential.
If you would like to arrange an informal chat about these roles, please contact Kate Towers (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Knowledge and skills for the job
Senior clinical writer
- In depth knowledge of the clinical uses of drugs and medicines
- Ability to work effectively within a team and to organise own workload
- Ability to present complex information clearly and concisely
- Relevant life sciences degree and post graduate qualification or equivalent skills and experience
- Ability to manage and motivate teams
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, ideally with editorial experience
- Degree in pharmacy, medicine, or related clinical field and a good knowledge of the clinical uses of drugs and medicines
For a full list of application criteria and Job Description, please see here