About the role
EMIS Health Community Pharmacy is where we develop and support Community Pharmacies with our dispensing management solution, ProScript Connect. We are currently looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic and forward-thinking pharmacist with experience of working in Medicines Management in a Clinical Commission Group or equivalent environment. You’ll need to have excellent verbal and written skills and must have a strong attention to detail, as part of the role will be to quality assure our software products to ensure they are clinically and commercially sound. In addition to this you’ll assist to ensure that our products are maintained to a regulatory standard for example by creating and maintaining clinical documentation and authoring clinical content. A positive attitude and a formidable team work ethic are essential.
Reporting to the Informatics manager, you’ll join a team of experienced Pharmacists and Quality assurance analysts, all working to make a difference to our customers and patients.
Who you`ll be
We want to make sure you`re set for success so the key skills we are looking for in the role are below;
- registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC)
- previous experience of working in a Pharmacy/NHS environment
- previous experience within Medicines Management in a Clinical Commission Group or equivalent environment
- knowledge of and experience in Clinical Safety and Information Governance
- knowledge of organisations such as (but not limited to) NHSBSA, Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee, ABPI, GPhC, Royal Pharmaceutical Society (RPS), NHS Digital, NHS England, Wales and NHS Scotland.
- excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to meet agreed deadlines
- strong attention to detail with the ability to work with large volumes of data to high level of accuracy
Who we are
We`re the UK leader in connected healthcare software and services. Our solutions are widely used across every major UK healthcare setting, from primary and community care to high street pharmacies, secondary care and specialist services.
Dedicated to creating and implementing innovative IT solutions, we`re giving healthcare professionals access to the information they need to provide better, faster and cheaper patient care.
If you think you have the skills we`re looking for to strengthen our team we`d love to hear from you today, so click the apply button now!!