We require a Pharmacy Manager to work in our busy pharmacy in the city of London.
Job title: Pharmacy Manager
Salary: GBP 22000 – 30000 Annual
Hours: 50 per week
Education required: Undergraduate degree
As a Pharmacy Manager, you will be required to:
- Have overall responsibility of the pharmacy, manage and develop the pharmacy retail team, and work with them as a team unit in retail/shop floor.
- Lead the pharmacy team to deliver the agreed targets for all professional services, OTC sales, owings, and wait times to deliver P&L.
- Deliver a quality retail service to ensure customer expectations are met.
- Complete pharmacy operational requirements by organising and directing technicians’ work flow, verifying their preparation and labelling of pharmaceuticals, verifying order entries, charges, and inspections.
- Maintain records for controlled substances.
- Remove outdated and damaged drugs from the pharmacy inventory.
- Supervise the work results of support personnel.
- Maintain current registration.
- Ensure compliance with ethical, professional, and legal pharmacy standards; adhering to standard operating procedures.
- Advise management on needed actions.
- Keep up to date with regulatory and statutory requirements within Pharmacy.
- Take the appropriate actions to understand the local market and monitor competition.
- Maintain a safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Develop a programme of ‘Continuing Professional Development’ for the pharmacy assistants and technicians.
- Undergo a personal appraisal process annually with appropriate reviews throughout the year.
Preferably a degree in Pharmacy/Management or equivalent qualification or good experience in managing a retail pharmacy business, analysing information, quality focus, attention to detail, the ability to learn quickly, and be self-confident and independent.
All applications must be received by 4 WEEKS.