Superintendent Pharmacist & Head of Quality
Due to continued success and growth of Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Ltd we are recruiting a Superintendent Pharmacist and Head of Quality which is crucial to ensure excellent ongoing patient care. Clinical homecare is a growing market area offering more choice and greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
Candidates must have demonstrable experience in regulated environments including GPhC and WDA(H) and evidence of leading and developing a pharmacy operation. They will demonstrate excellent planning and organisation, attention to detail, a flexible working approach and a positive outlook.
Key Accountabilities to include;
- As Superintendent Pharmacist ensure full compliance with all legal obligations under the Medicines Act 1968.
- As the Responsible Person ensure full compliance with all obligations of the MHRA for Wholesale Dealing.
- As the named Responsible Person to ensure full compliance with all obligations of the Home Office Controlled Drug License
- Accountable for ensuring that all legal and professional requirements are adhered To by the Pharmaxo Team.
- To consult and provide support to external customers on Regulatory and Quality matters including attendance at appropriate meetings.
- Analysing and responding to internal and external resources, including professional inspections, to identify and implement statutory, regulatory and best practice service developments.
Flexibility in working hours and a commitment to attend such study days which are deemed necessary for the development of the company and yourself and continued professional development where applicable is essential.
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday. Increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Additional onsite non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Pharmaxo is based in a new science park development in Corsham, with easy access to Chippenham, Bath and Bristol. Commit to excellence, join our team “Where patients come first”.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your Covering Letter and CV in the first instance to email@example.com or for more information, please contact 01225 811131.
Closing date for completed applications is 19th January 2018. You will be contacted by Monday 22nd January 2018 if you have been shortlisted for an interview. Interviews are scheduled for 24th January 2018.