The Qualasept Pharmaxo Holdings Limited (QPHL) Group operates within the pharmaceutical aseptic compounding, clinical homecare and laboratory services sectors.
Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Limited is part of the Qualasept Pharmaxo Holdings Ltd (QPHL) Group and is a growing clinical homecare provider in an expanding market offering greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
Due to continued success and growth of Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Ltd we are recruiting a Chief Pharmacist which is crucial to ensure excellent ongoing patient care. Clinical homecare is a growing market area offering more choice and greater convenience to patients whilst delivering efficiencies to the NHS.
The QPHL Group now includes over 200 people with a leading edge turnover greater than £190 million. We’ve recently invested in a new, multi-million pound manufacturing facility in Corsham, Wiltshire – offering an unrivalled opportunity in a successful and expanding company with a great team spirit.
Candidates must have at least 5 years’ experience at a senior level and be registered as a Pharmacist with the General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC). They should be able to demonstrate excellent planning and organisation, attention to detail, a flexible working approach and a positive outlook to lead from the front.
Key Accountabilities to include:
- As Superintendent Pharmacist ensure full compliance with all legal obligations under the Medicines Act 1968 including the Human Medicines Regulations 2012 as regulated by the General Pharmaceutical Council.
- Ensure that all pharmacy practice, including their own, is within the boundaries described within the latest version of the Medicines, Ethics and Practice issued by the Royal Pharmaceutical Society.
- As the Responsible Person ensure full compliance with all obligations of the MHRA for Wholesale Dealing.
- Ensure that the requirements of Good Distribution Practice are complied with such that Pharmaxo retains all statutory licenses it requires to support the services it provides.
- As the named Responsible Person to ensure full compliance with all obligations of the Home Office Controlled Drug License.
- Clinical Leadership in transforming the way Pharmaxo deals with medicines to optimise their use, engaging at the highest level strategically as well as operationally.
Flexibility in working hours and a commitment to attend such study days which are deemed necessary for the development of the company and yourself and continued professional development where applicable is essential.
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive salary
- Company bonus scheme
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday. Increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Child care vouchers
- Company Car, laptop and mobile
- Additional onsite non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
- Relocation package negotiable
Pharmaxo is based in a new science park development in Corsham, with easy access to Chippenham, Bath and Bristol. Commit to excellence, join our team “Where patients come first”.
If you are interested in applying for this position please send your Covering Letter and CV in the first instance to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information, please contact 01225 811131.
Closing date for completed applications is 18th February 2018. You will be contacted by 21st February 2018. Interviews are scheduled for Wednesday 28th February 2018