PharmPress Internship X6
6 weeks from Monday 25th June London £18,564 pa pro rata
Are you a pharmacy student coming to the end of your 2nd or 3rd year?
We have a unique opportunity to join our energetic and dynamic team working at the heart of content creation of our major reference works. Working within the publishing sector will give you a greater understanding of how the content, that you will use for your future careers, is created and enhance your ability to navigate around major PharmPress publications.
To undertake this Internship, you need to be available from 25th June for 6 weeks.
Your tasks will include:
- Preparing data to support content creation
- Tracking and reporting on progress of project work
- Updating our databases
During your internship you will:
- Learn about publishing tools in a professional environment
- Gain an understanding of how clinical content is created
- Build skills and confidence
- Learn about how the Society advances the profession of pharmacy and supports its members.
The right candidates will have:
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent typing skills and general IT skills
- Good organisational skills.
How to Apply
Please send your CV along with your answer to the task below to: email@example.com
In no more than 500 words, briefly discuss the advantages and disadvantages of presenting content in a digital format over print.
Closing date: 9am on Wednesday 28th March 2018
Interview date: Week commencing 2nd April
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society is an Equal Opportunities Employer