Dispenser (NVQ II) Technician (NVQ III) or ACT
Our client, an award winning family run company who have branches across Scotland, who firmly believe that to serve the community requires a constant commitment and professional attitude to its healthcare needs, currently have fantastic opportunities for Dispensers and Technicians to join there ever growing teams!
Full time, part time and relief positons available!
Reporting directly to the Pharmacist Manager, your support is vital to the pharmacist in the provision of advanced and enhanced services. You will be part of hard-working and enthusiastic teams; and will be involved in developing relationships with patients and healthcare organisations in order to ensure that the most effective customer service is delivered.
- Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Accuracy Checking Technician Status
- NVQ/SVQ Level III in Pharmacy Services
- NVQ/SVQ Level II Dispenser Technician
- Ideally 2 years’ experience
- Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
- Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
- High level of concentration
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent team working skills
- IT literate
Benefits: An excellent remuneration and benefits package is available for the successful candidate, with clear opportunities to develop professionally.