Codes of Practice Assessor
About the role
Be part of a dedicated team of advisers who help keep the top UK consumer healthcare brands’ ads in shape. Assess, advise and approve copy submissions, find creative solutions in claims development, develop and deliver training. The role involves some travel (for meetings and training).
Qualifications and Experience
- Graduate, medical science, biology or pharmacy background is not essential but can be an advantage.
- Experience with advising, advertising or regulation all an advantage.
- Experience in a sales marketing environment for OTC medicines and/or food supplements an advantage.
- Experience in evidence assessment is not essential but can be an advantage.
What we’re looking for in this role
- Keen interest in advertising and consumer healthcare.
- Service orientated team player.
- Analytical approach with good attention to detail.
- Good organisational, planning and prioritising skills.
- Excellent work under pressure in a deadline driven job.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with and the ability present complex information persuasively and tactfully.
- Able to deal with a range of stakeholders in a professional and polite manner.
- Good presentation skills.
- Strong Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint skills.
How to apply
Send your CV and cover letter explaining why you would like to be considered for this role to Pauline Young, HR & Administration Manager, PAGB, New Penderel House, 283-288 High Holborn, London, WC1V 7HP