7 days left
- Specialist area
- Public health
Corowa Health Service is part of Murrumbidgee Local Health District and is a 55 bed facility including 31 residential aged care, 18 acute, 3 ED and 1 Resuscitation bed. Services include acute, medical, emergency, surgical and aged care. There are also a range of community health nursing and allied health services including physiotherapy, OT, dietetics, speech pathology and drug and alcohol counselling are also provided onsite.
Mercy Care Albury is 50 bed sub-acute health service providing geriatric evaluation and management with a 20 bed inpatient unit, 10 bed inpatient and community based integrated palliative care service, 20 bed inpatient and 5 community bed transitional care, a day therapy unit, ACAT and parent and baby unit
About the role
This new and exciting 4 day a week role is a permanent part time opportunity working across two locations and organisations; Corowa Hospital and Mercy Care Albury.
Primarily based at Corowa, the successful candidate will also be required to be located at Mercy Care in Albury working a four hour shift twice a week. The role may also support other MLHD hospitals in the border region where required, providing you with lots of clinical variety.
As the Clinical Pharmacist your primary purpose is to provide a comprehensive clinical pharmacy service with a focus on medication safety and implementation of innovative rural pharmacy initiatives.
Why not consider the opportunity to work within two great facilities and as part of passionate and dedicated multidisciplinary teams? You will have lots of autonomy with a range of support systems in place to also connect you with other talented Pharmacists throughout our District. This could be your next opportunity.
We’d love to speak with you!
What are we looking for?
We are seeking a candidate with:
- A Bachelor of Pharmacy (Aust. Recognised) with current and unrestricted AHPRA Pharmacy Board registration
- Post registration hospital pharmacy experience
- An ability to display judgement and demonstrate initiative and independence in problem solving
- Demonstrated experience in contributing to quality assurance activities
- To meet Grade 2 criteria; candidate must have a postgraduate qualification in clinical pharmacy, hospital pharmacy or other relevant postgraduate qualification OR has 12 months experience in a speciality practice area OR able to demonstrate a higher level of clinical pharmacy practices as defined by SHP Clinical Pharmacy Standards to the satisfaction of the Chief Pharmacist.
For more information please review the Position Description
What can you expect?
- Variety a plenty with opportunities to work in two terrific facilities and towns
- An autonomous, yet supported role within a broader district pharmacy team
- Challenging and interesting work
- Part time – an opportunity to get some balance in your world
- Access to a fitness passport – subsidised pool and gym memberships
$67,383 - $101,263 pro rata and dependent on experience
For more information about this role, please contact John Carroll on +61 2 5943 2017
To apply visit https://healthnswgov.referrals.selectminds.com and enter REQ 31076
To learn more about a career with Murrumbidgee Local Health District please visit: http:www.mlhd.health.nsw.gov.au/Careers
Applications close 10/7/18.