Medicines Management Pharmacy Technician (NVQ III or ACT)
Sterling cross are delighted to be working with a non profit social enterprise who provide NHS services to the people in and around Bristol. They provide over 50 community healthcare services and have recently received a Good rating with the CQC.
We are looking for Pharmacy Technicians (NVQ III or ACT) to work within a Prison setting. Standard shifts are 7am – 6pm and will include weekend and bank holiday shifts (on a rota). Full and part time positions are available.
- Safely administer medication to patients within a secure setting
- Supervise and support whole system of medicines administration
- Work within other areas of the wider Pharmacy team in order to meet the needs of the service
- Deal with the storage and administration of drugs in accordance with legal requirements, local policies and procedures
- Provide brief advice to patients about their medication
- Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Accuracy Checking Technician Status
- NVQ Level III in Pharmacy Services
- Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
- Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
- High level of concentration
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent team working skills
- IT literate
Benefits: As well as an attractive salary, you will receive a wide range of NHS benefits, including pension, generous annual leave allowance and great training and development opportunities with access a range of tailored clinical courses, managerial and leadership development programmes; counselling services, corporate discounts and benefits. Our flexible working options include holiday trading and family friendly working arrangements; all designed around improving the well-being of staff members.
Apply for Medicines Management Pharmacy Technician (NVQ III or ACT)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly