The Phoenix Stores Limited in Bermuda, has an opportunity for a Pharmacist to join our skilled team in providing cover in The Phoenix Stores Limited’s group of seven major pharmacies, specializing in customer-oriented community service.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Dispensing prescription medicines, performing clinical checks, as required for validity of prescription, interactions and prescribing anomalies;
- Advising and counseling customers on prescription and OTC medications, and delivering excellence in patient care;
- Monitoring stock levels, ensuring effective rotation and checking expiry dates of dispensary items, and maintaining appropriate inventory controls;
- Fulfilling professional obligations for continuing professional development as prescribed by the Pharmacy Council and Company;
- Conducting any other tasks, appropriate to the level of the post and to the job responsibilities, as required by the Chief Pharmacist.
The skills required to be successful in this position include:
- A Pharmacy degree with a minimum of two (2) years’ retail experience;
- Strong leadership and coaching skills and the ability to demonstrate superior customer service;
- The ability to work effectively with all levels of management, and contribute constructively within a team based environment;
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, and consistently exhibit professional pride;
- Applicants must be willing to work weekends and public holidays when required.
Qualified applicants can apply online at www.phoenixstores.bm in the Careers section.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those being considered for an interview will be contacted. All inquiries will be kept in strict confidence.
Closing Date: September 4th, 2018