37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday –
Hours to be worked between 8am and 8pm including participation in the dispensary rota
Pharmaxo Pharmacy Services Ltd, award winning company for the fastest-growing, privately owned pharma business in the UK, is expanding its homecare support team due to ongoing success. Pharmaxo provides clinical homecare services to a range of patients across the UK. Homecare pharmacy bridges the gap between community and hospital pharmacy, you will work as part of an established team to supply medicines to patients being treated within their own homes. Join us to expand your knowledge and experience in our interesting and supportive environment, an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified GPhC registered pharmacist.
Working within a team of pharmacists, and our highly experienced Accuracy Checking Technician, you will be based in our busy dispensary. You will be required to take responsibility for the supply of aseptically prepared products, including chemotherapy and immunological products, along with proprietary high cost medicines to patients being treated at home. You may also be responsible for the clinical screening of prescriptions for our homecare activity.
Duties and Responsibilities to include:
- Routine screening of oncology, haematology and other homecare prescriptions
- Delivery of an efficient, effective and quality driven pharmacy service, ensuring the team consistently meet the needs of all service users to the highest possible standard
- Training and developing the dispensary team by demonstrating leadership and leading by example
- Labelling, dispensing and accuracy checking of prescriptions
- SOP writing and review
- Providing advice and support to our Patient Services Team and patients
- Responsible Pharmacist on rota for the registered premises.
An exciting opportunity for a community or hospital pharmacist to broaden their experience as training and support will be given for the role.
In return we offer rewards and benefits including:
- Competitive salary and superb development opportunities
- 21 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday. Increasing with service
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- Company bonus scheme
- Additional non-contractual benefits including free breakfast and outdoor gym
Pharmaxo is based in a new science park development in Corsham, with easy access to Chippenham, Bath and Bristol. Commit to excellence, join our team “Where patients come first”.
If you are interested in applying for this position or require more information, please send your Covering Letter and CV in the first instance to email@example.com
Closing date for completed applications is 14th October 2018. Interviews will take place on Wednesday 24th October 2018. You will be contacted by Wednesday 17th October 2018 if you have been shortlisted for an interview.