Pharmacy Dispenser (NVQ II) or Technician (NVQ III) or ACT
Sterling Cross are delighted to be working with a National Pharmacy Group who go above and beyond in all aspects of their business. They are now looking for forward thinking, dynamic, enthusiastic Dispensers, Technicians and ACT’s to join the team.
The right candidate will be highly motivated by the opportunity to contribute to the success and growth of this pharmacy business. You will be customer-focused and enjoy delivering a high quality Pharmacy service and building lasting relationships.
Reporting directly to the Pharmacist Manager, your support is vital to the pharmacist in the provision of advanced and enhanced services. You will be part of a small, hard-working and compact team, and will be involved in developing relationships with patients and healthcare organisations in order to ensure that the most effective customer service is delivered.
- Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
- Accuracy Checking Technician Status
- NVQ Level III in Pharmacy Services
- NVQ Level II Dispenser Technician
- Ideally 2 years’ experience
- Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
- Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
- High level of concentration
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent team working skills
- IT literate
Benefits: As well as a competitive salary, you will also receive ongoing support with career development and progression, a very competitive pension scheme and excellent staff discounts. There is also a tailored supplementary benefits package to suit your needs.