We are seeking a Supervising Pharmacist in for out pharmacy based in Sligo.
- Working to agreed operating procedures that maintain the highest ethical standards, delivering excellent customer care and service to the local community.
- To provide a professional and caring service to the local community while building up relationships in the community.
- To engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and willing to engage fully with all elements of the operation of the Pharmacy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills are an advantage
Fore More information call or text James on 0876979595
Job Type: Permanent, four days per week. The shop is open 9.00am to 6.30pm daily and 9.30am-6.00pm on Saturdays.
Accommodation can be arranged if necessary. The successful applicant will also have the option of buying into the pharmacy in the next five to six years.
Apply for Supervising Pharmacist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly