We are seeking a Supervising Pharmacist in for out pharmacy based in Sligo.
- Working to agreed operating procedures that maintain the highest ethical standards, delivering excellent customer care and service to the local community.
- To provide a professional and caring service to the local community while building up relationships in the community.
- To engage actively with customers to encourage customer loyalty and confidence.
- Member of the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland.
- Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately in a busy environment.
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Flexible and willing to engage fully with all elements of the operation of the Pharmacy.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills are an advantage
Fore More information call or text James on 0876979595
Job Type: Permanent, four days per week. The shop is open 9.00am to 6.30pm daily and 9.30am-6.00pm on Saturdays.
Accommodation can be arranged if necessary. The successful applicant will also have the option of buying into the pharmacy in the next five to six years.