We have an exciting recruitment opportunity for a Superintendent Pharmacist to lead our Guernsey Pharmacy Locale team, in the Channel Islands.
What we are looking for?
We're looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Superintendent Pharmacist to join our warm and friendly team. We have a genuine, patient orientated approach to our care and we pride ourselves on striving for excellence in all that we do for our patients and community. We provide a comprehensive dispensing service in our three Pharmacy Locales in Guernsey, including the supply of community and nursing home medicine trays and instalment dispensing.
The role is a full-time position of 39 hours per week.
The successful candidate will:
- Fulfil the role of Superintendent Pharmacist in Guernsey, meeting all legal, professional and clinical governance requirements
- Have excellent managerial and proven leadership skills
- Effectively oversee the performance management of the pharmacy stores to achieve desired results
- Be able to train, coach and provide constructive guidance to a team of 4 pharmacists and other pharmacy colleagues
- Be able to communicate with a variety of people at all levels both internally and externally, with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Show drive, commitment and enthusiasm along with a willingness to contribute to the team
- Have strong organisational and time management skills
- Be able to demonstrate a commitment to the Society vision of “Making a Difference to the Communities with Serve”
The job requires that you have been registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council in the UK for a minimum of 3 years and also with the relevant island authority (which can be arranged on your behalf).
How to apply
For further details or an informal discussion, please contact Sara Kynicos, Pharmacy Operations Manager on 01534 784 362. Or if you would like to apply, please send your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for applications: Sunday 23rd December 2018