PHARMACIST/ PHARMACY MANAGER
We are looking to recruit a Pharmacist for one of our branches.
Job Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: London SW9
The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Build relationships with GPs and other healthcare professionals·
- Introduce and drive new and existing services·
- Develop and take responsibility in building the pharmacy business; ensuring every aspect of the pharmacy runs smoothly and especially working towards agreed targets·
- Have a “hands- on approach” to deliver a high level of customer and clinical service to the local community.
This position offers the right candidate the opportunity to have a significant input in creating, growing and shaping the business in line with the director's aspirations.
Qualifications and Skills
- Able to demonstrate performance of MURs and NMS.
- Accredited ( or willing to accredit ) Flu Vaccination Service.
- Has undergone or undergoing training for access to SCR.
- Evidence of having completed other CPPE courses including Safeguarding and EHC.
- AS WELL AS PERFORMING THE DUTIES OF A RESPONSIBLE PHARMACIST.
- 4 weeks holiday.
Newly/EU qualified pharmacist welcome.
Send CV to email@example.com