Support Pharmacist 32 hours
Excellent opportunity for a Support Pharmacist to work full time 32 hours a week in our Greystones, Co Wicklow, Republic of Ireland store. Excellent career progression and competitive rates available for this role. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a very established pharmacy group with highly skilled support staff. It is important that the successful Pharmacist demonstrates excellence in the following skills and attributes:
· PSI registration and hold a degree in Pharmacy.
· Post qualification experience is an advantage.
· Have excellent communication and motivational skills.
· Be very capable of working with on own initiative.
· Strong professional ethos and commercial savvy.
· Be accurate with excellent attention to detail, to drive business.
· Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
We can offer you competitive hourly rates, great staff discount, friendly team environment, including social events, opportunities for career progression, skills training, maternity benefit after two years of service, 21 days annual leave which increases with service, PRSA contribution, further educational assistance provided, relocation package also available. For more information please refer to our webpage www.sammccauley.com.
Apply for Support Pharmacist 32 hours
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly