Working within the management team of Lincolnshire Community Treatment Service, you will provide a dynamic lead in Medicines Management and prescribing governance for the service.
The Community Treatment Service offers fully integrated clinical and psychosocial support for service users across the county. Main office sites are situated in Boston, Grantham and Lincoln with a further 12 service/ hub locations across the county. We currently work with approximately 2400 service users with drug and/ or alcohol issues
Reports to: Contracts Manager
Reporting to: Pharmacy Technicians
1. To support Addaction to provide relevant clinical interventions at service/contract level to service users by competent staff in line with best practice, the contract and Commissioners requirements
2. To support Addaction in delivering safe, efficient and cost effective performance to national professional standards set by the Director of Pharmacy, supporting Operational Managers to ensure optimal performance
3. To act as a medicines optimisation lead at service level, to support all relevant staff ensuring that the standards of medicines management and prescribing governance are met.
4. To contribute to the registered healthcare professional clinical service delivery in the Lincolnshire service
5. Act as the professional lead for contracted services such as pharmacy based supervised consumption
6. To communicate Addaction’s visions and deliver its mission, corporate strategy and business plans
For an informal discussion about this post or for more information, please contact Rachel Britton Lead Clinical Pharmacist (07814 223390)
We welcome applications from everyone and we value diversity in our workplace.