Pre-Registration Trainee Pharmacist
Gordon Davie Chemist Ltd is a small friendly independent pharmacy based in Bromley, Kent (Greater London).
We are now recruiting for a Pre-Registration Pharmacist to start July/August 2019.
- A tailored and structured training programme in line with GPhC competencies.
- Full training on all aspects of Community Pharmacy.
- Dedicated Pre-Reg Tutor throughout the training year. Plus additional support from other onsite Pharmacist on a daily basis.
- Dedicated study time during work hours.
- Attendance of local pharmacy meetings, CPD training events, Hospital placement and GP Surgery secondment.
- First Aid Training.
- RPS Mock Examinations (paid for).
- Propharmace Pre-Registration Training Course (paid for).
NB prospective applicants must possess an MPharm or equivalent qualification acceptable to GPhC for registration to be considered for Pre-registration training at Gordon Davie Chemist Ltd.
For further information please contact Rajesh Doshi or Mohammed Azhar on 02084673835.