Private Pharmacy - Oxford Circus
£50,000 - £60,000 a year
Exclusive Central London independent pharmacy, providing prescription medication concierge services to UK private patients, seeks a Senior Pharmacist to help lead the next phase of their exciting growth story.
This role will be instrumental in helping to scale an already successful business into a leading national brand. In addition to working in a collegiate, dynamic, customer-centric culture, you will be supported by an experienced management team and cutting-edge proprietary technology.
Clinically you will encounter the broadest range of conditions and medication, many of which are seldom seen in all but a few specialistprivate or hospital clinics.
You will be responsible for at least one additional pharmacist, a locum pharmacist and a large team of pharmacy technicians. Responsibilities will also encompass commercial management of the dispensary, stock control, clinician and supplier liaison.
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a GPhC registered Pharmacist, ideally within independent pharmacies and/or private clinics.
- Extensive Pharmacy management experience in both clinical and administrative elements.
- Previous superintendency of a large pharmacy operation a plus.
- Evidence of having hired and developed excellence in clinical teams.
- Firm grasp of independent pharmacy requirements, private prescriptions and related customer and clinic services.
- A “can-do” client-facing mentality and a concise, sympathetic, articulate phone manner.
- Share options: accredited employee share ownership scheme.
- Private health cover: rapid GP appointments and specialist cover.
- Attractive Central London salary commensurate with experience.
- Annual company bonus.
- Regular paid socials, dinners and an annual offsite with spa day.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £50,000.00 to £60,000.00 /year
- Registered Pharmacist: 8 years (Required)