Position: Pharmacy Manager (Full-Time/Permanent)
Location: Gordons Chemists, 16 George Street, Argyll, Oban PA34 5SB
Gordons Chemists is Northern Irelands largest Independent Pharmacy chain, with over 60 stores throughout Northern Ireland and Scotland.
We are looking to recruit a Pharmacy Manager to join our team. The successful candidate will be required to consistently provide exceptional high levels of customer service and have the ability to work as a team within a busy community pharmacy.
The successful candidate will receive an attractive remuneration package. (Competitive salary and benefits package including: pension, GPhC fees paid, 25 days holiday plus statutory days and 20% staff discount.
- Degree in Pharmacy – BPharm or MPharm
- Registered with The General Pharmaceutical Council (GPhC) or will be registered in 2019 after qualifying with The GPhC.*
- Previous experience within Community Pharmacy
- Provide an excellent level of customer service and patient care
- Proficient in pharmacy computer systems and Microsoft applications
- An up to date knowledge of changes within pharmacy
- Enthusiastic with excellent leadership and communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Eligibility to work in UK
- Previous Management Experience
- Previous experience operating Pharmacy Manager computer system
* For those based in Northern Ireland this role will be effective from date of registration with the (GPhC)
We reserve the right to amend criteria in order to facilitate shortlisting
This position is full time and permanent, working five days per week as per pharmacy rota. The opening hours of the store are Monday to Saturday 9.00am to 5.30pm.
Applicants should apply in writing accompanied by a current CV to The HR Department, Gordons Chemists, 74 Scarva Road, Banbridge, Northern Ireland, BT32 3QD or by e-mail.
Closing Date: Wednesday 15 May 2019
Apply for Pharmacy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly