Clinical Writers X2
We're on the lookout for 2 Clinical Writers, who can join us on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
Starting salary is offered at £36,000 with a review after probation
All PhP products and services depend on high quality content. The role of the Clinical Writer is to contribute to the creation of appropriate content for the various PhP products in order to maintain their positions as authoritative sources of information about drugs and medicines.
In addition, appropriately trained Clinical Writers may authorise content for release.
1. Contribute to content creation, including but not exclusively, searching for and selecting relevant information, organising and writing or checking content suitable for use in PhP products; taking clinical and professional responsibility for the accuracy, safety, and appropriateness of the content;
2. Assist in the timely delivery of content both by managing contributions, where appropriate, and by processing material according to production schedules;
3. Assist in dealing with experts in drug therapy, advisory committees, and other external contacts, by preparation of papers for board meetings and electronic forums, presentations in person, or other appropriate methods of communication;
4. Develop and maintain links with the user community; both to ensure that the publications reflect current clinical practice and user requirements, and to support the future development of the content and its modes of delivery;
5. May be required to represent the publications on relevant issues to external organisations;
6. Under the guidance of the Content Manager (Development and Support), contribute to the quality assurance of products and content;
7. If appropriately trained, may sign off content for release.
- Appropriate and timely selection or approval of content, delivered in a style appropriate to the publication;
- Quality of editorial work; minimal reworking and input required by colleagues;
- Meeting deadlines or renegotiating deadlines if necessary (but demonstrating an understanding of the limitations of rescheduling);
- Publication processes adhered to and maintained;
- Effective working relationships both with colleagues and external partners;
- Understanding of policies, procedures and remit of the various publications;
- Personal responsibility
- Achieving results/delivering performance
- Problem solving
How to apply
Please send us your CV and supporting statement (cover letter) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
A full job description can be found on our career site here: https://www.rpharms.com/about-us/work-for-us