We are looking for a Pre-registration Pharmacist to join our team in our health centre pharmacy branch in Wembley. We shall provide all aspects of GPhC requirements for Pre-registration Pharmacist Training. As well as on the job training, we shall be putting the Pre-reg onto an external training programme. We have a very high pass rate for the pre-reg exam.
Our purpose is to empower people in the local community to live healthier and more fulfilled lives. Our customers are at the heart of our business. We're committed to providing exceptional customer and patient care, a confidential and friendly service, expert knowledge in health and above all excellence in all areas.
Our people are our strength and they tell us that Crystal Pharmacy is a great place to work. We aim to always be the employer of choice, attracting and retaining the most talented and passionate people.
- Maintaining accurate, efficient and professional dispensing and over the counter services for all of our customers.
- Supporting your team to deliver exceptional customer service
- Offer appropriate advice and guidance to meet customer needs.
- Ensure a high standard of product knowledge through training and familiarisation with national and local guidance.
- Assist in the training and development the pharmacy team.
- An excellent understanding community pharmacy.
- A high standard of English and good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good organisational skills, excellent time management skills and able to work to strict deadlines and multitask.
- Able to build relationships with other healthcare professionals
- A willingness to learn and apply new skills
As a growing business we take every team members feedback on board and are constantly looking for ways to improve on our service. In addition we will offer:
- Competitive salaries
- Excellent training & development opportunities
- Provide a comprehensive training programme onsite and at external venues
- Workplace pension scheme
- Staff Discount