Pharmacy Technician - Homecare
Do you want to contribute to helping to protect and improve the lives of patients? Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Do you want to join a dynamic and growing organisation? Then look no further!
You will support the Superintendent and Senior Homecare Pharmacists in the day to day functions and management of the B Braun Pharmacy.
Main responsibilities are:
- To dispense and check medicinal products from the B Braun Medical Pharmacy e.g. Prescriptions for Homecare TPN and ancillaries and Avitum home dialysis patients.
- To set up and check homecare PN formulations and TransCare and Avitum prescriptions, liaising with referring prescribers as appropriate.
- To support the Superintendent Pharmacist with maintenance of the pharmacy system and procedures and staff training.
- To support the Responsible Pharmacist in dealing with day to day queries and issues
- To contribute to ongoing quality improvement e.g. reporting of errors, near misses, complaints and incidents. Participation in in-house training.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- BTEC NC Pharmacy Services/NVQ Level 3 Pharmacy services or equivalent
- Registration with GPhC
- Accredited Checking Technician (ACT) or equivalent
- Ideally aseptic manufacture and or dispensing of Parenteral Nutrition and Intravenous Additives.
- Dispensary and or hospital pharmacy experience