Unique opportunity to join a thriving global event planning agency working on cutting edge clinical trials.
International medical meeting planning organisation seeks enterprising pharmacist.
SWM Partners specialises in organising Global Clinical Investigator Meetings for major international pharmaceutical companies and is seeking a pharmacist to join its scientific programme department.
Candidates would need to be qualified in pharmacy or pharmacology with a sound understanding of the drug development process and be keen to expand their skillset to a setting outside of the pharmacy or laboratory. They would need to be both comfortable in a client facing role as well as working within a team. Candidates applying for this role would need to enjoy and be available for frequent international travel as they will be required to undertake office-based work and on-site meeting attendance.
This is a unique opportunity to use your pharmaceutical knowledge while acquiring new skills in the areas of meeting agenda development and creative scientific communication. Key duties within the role include:
- Recommending creative and interactive programme solutions
- Creation and design of clinical study support materials
- Liaising with and providing strategic support to clients in relation to scientific programme, presenters and meeting content
- Scientific programme development, planning and management
- Attendance and speaker management on-site at Investigator Meetings
SWM Partners Ltd is a friendly, dynamic company based in the well located town of Berkhamsted, Hertfordshire with good UK and international transport links.
Salary based on relevant experience starting from £35,000.
For more details, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.