Community Pharmacist Manager
Hello! We are currently looking to recruit an extraordinary Pharmacist Manager for one of our flagship stores in the Wigan Areas. This is a fast-paced environment, so we are looking for someone who has the drive to take this branch even further
Manor Pharmacy require you to be GPHC registered (registered with the General Pharmaceutical Council and have satisfied them that they meet their requirements. This must be renewed with the GPHC every year, which involves completing a declaration stating that you meet all our professional, fitness to practice and ethical standards.
Your Professional responsibilities would include adhering with company SOP’s, which ensure all contractual obligations to GPHC and local CCG are met. This includes all essential advanced, enhanced and local commission services (subject to your area). We would also insist the successful candidate becomes familiar with the company’s SOP file found within our branches, including information governance file.
As well as above your responsibilities also include:
- Managing dispensary and shop systems e.g. Repeat prescriptions, services, stock control within both shop and dispensary
- Team Management- Overseeing the welfare of employees and ensuring that company policies and procedures are being adhere too.
- Engaging with any new services available within the area and signing up to deliver this service.
- Introduction of patient support services e.g. Blood pressure, Diabetes (if offered)
- Liaising with doctors developing strong rapport
- Keeping up to date with current pharmacy practice, new drugs and their uses.
- Appraisals- To be done yearly with individuals to track progress and development areas (If applicable to your role within shop)
- Experience of managing a pharmacy would be essential in order to be able to manage the store effectively.
Manor Pharmacy has been established for over 21 years, delivering a personal, caring and high standard of service for our community and customers.
Please click on the 'APPLY' button to send us your CV and covering letter or contact Rachel HR Manager on 01204 855977