This is a unique opportunity for a Pharmacy Manager with entrepreneurial instincts to take the lead in managing the relocation of a highly profitable independent pharmacy to a new site, and expanding the business from there. The location benefits from proximity to the Olympia Exhibition Centre, an area that is soon to undergo a huge regeneration project which will create a new customer base for the pharmacy.
The pharmacy has an excellent reputation within the local community and a loyal customer base. We have good support staff including a dispensing technician.
The pharmacist should be highly motivated, hardworking, and passionate about driving the business forward and maximising its full potential.
Your main duties will include:
- Designing the new layout of the pharmacy and overseeing the relocation.
- Delivering advanced pharmacy services such as MUR, NMS, flu vaccinations, as well as locally commissioned enhanced services.
- Creating a travel vaccination clinic.
- Introducing a range of private PGD services.
- Increasing the visibility of the pharmacy in the local area through effective marketing.
- Liaising and building a network with the local area and PCT.
- Ensuring all aspects of policy and legislation are fulfilled.
Preference will be given to applicants with experience managing an independent pharmacy.
Apply for Pharmacy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly