This is a unique opportunity for a Pharmacy Manager with entrepreneurial instincts to take the lead in managing the relocation of a highly profitable independent pharmacy to a new site, and expanding the business from there. The location benefits from proximity to the Olympia Exhibition Centre, an area that is soon to undergo a huge regeneration project which will create a new customer base for the pharmacy.
The pharmacy has an excellent reputation within the local community and a loyal customer base. We have good support staff including a dispensing technician.
The pharmacist should be highly motivated, hardworking, and passionate about driving the business forward and maximising its full potential.
Your main duties will include:
- Designing the new layout of the pharmacy and overseeing the relocation.
- Delivering advanced pharmacy services such as MUR, NMS, flu vaccinations, as well as locally commissioned enhanced services.
- Creating a travel vaccination clinic.
- Introducing a range of private PGD services.
- Increasing the visibility of the pharmacy in the local area through effective marketing.
- Liaising and building a network with the local area and PCT.
- Ensuring all aspects of policy and legislation are fulfilled.
Preference will be given to applicants with experience managing an independent pharmacy.