Evening/Weekend Pharmacist (Including Tier 2 Visa Pharmacists)
Need to know
Shift Pattern: Wednesday to Friday 5pm to 10.30pm, Saturday 7am to 10.30pm, Sunday 10am to 5pm
About Crompton Pharmacy
Small Independent Company with a family based ethos to provide the best possible care and service for our patients. Since we opened three years ago we have gone from strength to strength and are looking to recruit a motivated pharmacist to help provide efficient services to our patients.
What you can expect:
As a Pharmacist with us, it goes without saying that you’ll be providing excellent customer and patient care it’s more than just dispensing medicine, it’s listening to and inspiring others whilst giving them your expert advice and reassurance.
- Delivering the pharmacy strategy through providing expert care and advice
- Accountable for legal and ethical decisions in the pharmacy
- Conducting continual review through audit, observations and risk assessment to ensure customer and patient safety is paramount
- Delivering a range of professional pharmacy services
- Driving the business forward by promoting services to patients and other service users
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive base salary
- Annual performance based bonus
- 28 days including bank holidays
- GPHC fees paid
- Pension contribution
What you need: To be successful in this role you will have a professional, caring character and a true desire to help others feel good. In addition you will:
- Be registered with relevant pharmacy regulator (GPhC, PSNI, PSI)
- Demonstrate high levels of professional expertise and be widely respected by stakeholders, peers, patients, customers and external local professionals
- Have a passion for community pharmacy and providing the best care for our customers.
- Have a love of working collaboratively with a team-centred approach
- Role model communication skills; you will hold excellent face to face interactions to effectively meet the varied needs of customers and patients in pharmacy