Pharmacy Dispenser/Technician (NVQ II/III)
Salary: C £9 ph +benefits +mileage allowance
Description: Our client, a growing independent Pharmacy group, currently has an opportunity for a full-time pharmacy dispenser/pharmacy technician to work within the Birmingham area.
This is an unusual role which will be split between working at their Head office, involving operational tasks, which could include admin, training, HR and policy writing.
The Dispenser/Technician will predominately be field/head office based but will be required to cover dispenser holidays in one of five branches
- NVQ Level II/III Pharmacy Services or Equivalent
- Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
- Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
- High level of concentration
- Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
- Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
- Ability to work effectively to deadlines
- Excellent team working skills
- IT literate
Benefits: Highly competitive salary & ongoing training and development.
Apply for Pharmacy Dispenser/Technician (NVQ II/III)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly