Pharmacist (Independent Community)
Salary: £33,000-£42,000 PA (DOE) +benefits
Description: This pharmacy is a family run business, with the current pharmacist being the third generation of the family to work there since the business opened. They aim to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, aided by their long-standing and well trained staff.
This is a busy pharmacy with a wealth of pharmacy services being offered to the community. These include:
MUR/ NMS /EHC/ Ear, Nose and Throat / Flu Vaccinations / Travel Vaccinations / Skin Clinics / Impetigo /Erectile dysfunction
An opportunity has arisen for a 2nd Pharmacist to join their growing team.
You will become part of a progressive pharmacy, integral to helping the business develop, providing real value to your community.
You will be encouraged to engage in all levels of the business and your ideas can be incorporated into the business.
· Registration with the General Pharmaceutical Council
· Methodical and accurate approach to practical tasks
· An ability or desire to deliver services such as; MUR/NMS/EHC/FLU Vaccinations etc.
· Maintain up to date continuing professional development records and training
· Strong communication and excellent customer service skills
· Professional, tactful and friendly attitude
· Ability to work effectively to deadlines
· Excellent team working skills
Benefits: Highly competitive salary & ongoing training and development