Digital Communities Lead
- Salary: £18,000 (FTE £30,000)
- Hours: 21 hours, 3 days per week
- Location: London
- Application Process: CV and Statement in Support
- Closing date: 2nd September 2019
For a full job description please visit, https://www.rpharms.com/about-us/work-for-us
Are you a practising pharmacist with a natural flair for communications?
Are you naturally engaging, empathetic and authentic with already established social media and online presence? Are building connections online and joining a good conversation your thing?
This may be the job for you!
We have a great opportunity to join a communications and engagement team, as the digital face of RPS.
You will be working alongside digital marketeers, content creators and communications specialists driving engagement with our followers and building our brand online.
This is primarily an online/social media role creating relationships and ultimately building our brand online, actively encouraging people to join or remain as members.
- Content creation – responding to our followers on social media, writing social media posts, blogs, vlogs, articles, as well as contributing to newsletters
- Social media marketing – creating, managing and growing the company’s presence on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other strategically relevant online channels, as directed by the Digital Communities and Social Media Lead
- Analytics – Using social media measurement tools to provide reports on metrics, and continually find ways to improve on those metrics through a test and learn approach to new initiatives
- Assist with creation, conception, and presentation of social media strategy and integrated marketing campaigns.
- Use insights and conversations to create actionable, company-facing reports that lead to change and product and service improvement
- Post relevant content in accordance with Content calendar
- Respond to comments, when appropriate, in order to foster a positive pharmacy community and add value to the user’s experience.
- Live by our Social Media best practice as defined by the brand guidelines
- Participate constructively in test and learn projects to improve retention and recruitment of members